TUFF GOES PINK
Sunday, October 29th at 12pm
All Women, All Levels Welcome
Participate in our TUFF Fitness Challenge or come to cheer on the participants and support Sharsheret, an organization supporting women with breast cancer.
$54 to participate. Limited spots available. Click below to register. Proceeds to benefit Sharsheret.
All donations welcome. Checks payable to Sharsheret can be given to the WFC staff.
Sharsheret is a national not-for-profit organization supporting young Jewish women and their families facing breast cancer. Their mission is to offer a community of support to women, of all Jewish backgrounds, diagnosed with breast cancer or at increased genetic risk, by fostering culturally-relevant individualized connections with networks of peers, health professionals, and related resources.
What is the TUFF Challenge?
* The TUFF Challenge incorporates 3 rounds of 5 conditioning exercises based on WFC's TUFF class workout.
* The total challenge will be 30 minutes of intense workouts with breaks between rounds.
* Winners will be calculated based on the total points earned. 1 point per rep.
* 2 Winners per category: 1) Full Challenge Workout 2) Modified Challenge Workout (Beginners Welcome)
* Registrants will receive emails with challenge tips. Our instructors are always available to answer your questions.
* This event is for women only ages 12 and up. All levels welcome. Space is limited.
* FREE entry to all spectators. Come cheer on participants and support Sharsheret.
* Join TUFF classes to train for the challenge.
Sun 8:30am, Tues 830am and 815pm, Thurs 830am and 930am, Fri 1030am
Prizes will include gift cards, free month of membership to classes and barbell groups and more!